[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd 15 (and 14)

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Nov 24 17:01:17 PST 2010

Heya,

I just released systemd 15:

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/systemd-15.tar.bz2

(30min before this relese I rolled v14; however an important bug was
identified shortly after the release which caused me to prep v15
right-away.)

Changes between v13 and v15:

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri (1):
      units: Remove Gentoo specific xdm.service

Kay Sievers (1):
      mount_cgroup_controllers: expect 2 items from fscanf()

Lennart Poettering (22):
      Revert "Revert "fsck: add new -l switch to fsck mount options""
      man: reorder things to follow the same order everywhere
      units: move a couple of units from base.target to sysinit.target
      man: document /etc/hostname
      man: document /etc/vconsole.conf
      man: document locale.conf
      man: document /etc/os-release
      man: document /etc/modules-load.d/
      systemctl: redirect enable/disable to chkconfig if applicable
      mount: do not try to mount disable cgroup controllers
      systemctl: don't return LSB status error codes for systemctl show
      man: make clear that VERSION and VERSION_ID is not mandatory in os-release.5
      swap: order file-based swap devices after remount-rootfs
      logger: fix error handling
      units: simplify shutdown scripts
      update TODO
      mount: trivial typo fix
      build-sys: get rid of special fedor install target
      manager: bump up max number of units to 128K
      bump version in preparation for release
      dbus: use the right data slot allocator
      build-sys: prepare release 15

Thierry Reding (3):