[systemd-devel] Missing shared library for functions of sd-daemon.c

Dr. Werner Fink werner at suse.de
Fri Nov 26 08:17:20 PST 2010

Hi,

just what the subject says, I'm missing a shared library which
shares the functions of sd-daemon.c. Then the developers here
around could remove the several copies of sd-daemon.c and
sd-daemon.h.

Is there a plan to create such a library and install the header
sd-daemon.h to ${prefix}/include?  Also I've not found the
manual page(s) mentioned in sd-daemon.h.  Only the main page
sd-daemon(7) is found.

   Werner