[systemd-devel] bash autocompletion

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 21:53:25 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

attached is a first stab at bash completion support for systemctl.
You need to have the bash-completion package installed (on Debian:
apt-get install bash-completion), then simply copy the file to
/etc/bash_completion.d/
and either source /etc/bash_completion or only /etc/bash_completion.d/systemctl.

It's still a bit rough and incomplete, but I thought I'd share it anyway.
Comments and improvements/patches most welcome.

Cheers,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?