[systemd-devel] Debian patches, typo fixes

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Sep 7 04:41:29 PDT 2010

On Mon, 06.09.10 06:52, Michael Biebl (mbiebl at gmail.com) wrote:

> +[Unit]
> +Description=Turn off swap and umount all local file systems
> +DefaultDependencies=no
> +After=killall.service
> +Before=reboot.service poweroff.service halt.service umountroot.service
> +
> +[Service]
> +Type=oneshot
> +RemainAfterExit=yes
> +ExecStart=/etc/init.d/umountfs stop
> +StandardInput=tty

It's probably smart to remove the StandardInput=tty lines from all these
units, as this might create a problem if some process continues running
that owns the console (e.g. a left-over getty or so). Because in this
case these units will try to acquire the console and eventually time
out.

We had an issue like this in the Fedora unit files.

Otherwise this looks fine to me. Say "yes" and I'll commit the files
and remove the lines while doing so.

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.