[systemd-devel] Standard directory for shell scripts?

Wulf C. Krueger philantrop at exherbo.org
Wed Sep 22 12:14:55 PDT 2010

Hello!

Is there a consensus among distributions about a standard directory for shell
scripts to be used with systemd?

I've seen /lib/systemd/system/scripts being suggested by someone but I don't
think there were any responses to that.

I'm asking because Exherbo is shipping a(n) (almost) native-only systemd
implementation and, thus, we don't want to keep something like /etc/init.d.

--
Best regards, Wulf C. Krueger
Exherbo Linux Developer, exherbo.org, #exherbo on Freenode