[systemd-devel] boot problems with recent git and debian

Florian Kriener florian at kriener.org
Sun Apr 3 10:54:34 PDT 2011

On Sunday 03 April 2011 19:38:57 Michael Biebl wrote:
> You seem to have a mix of file in /usr/local and /
>
> Get rid of the local installation and start with a clean installation
> of the Debian package.

That doesn't work either as mentioned in the first mail, it fails with a
different problem though. That's why I purged the debian package and
installed the git version using make install. All of systemd is
installed below /usr/local. The mix comes from using debian packages,
that contain thier own systemd unit files. I assumed that this would not
cause problems as it is even hardcoded in path-lookup.c.