[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd v24

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Apr 6 13:18:09 PDT 2011

Heya,

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/systemd-24.tar.bz2

This is mostly a bugfix release:

Kay Sievers (1):
      build-sys: always place user units in /usr/lib/systemd

Lennart Poettering (18):
      update TODO
      build-sys: fix libexecdir to /usr/lib
      build-sys: better don't use libexecdir here at all
      build-sys: we don't need rootsbindir anymore since we don't install anything to /sbin
      units: call the logger a bridge too
      mount: block creation of mount units for API file systems
      man: fix description of systemctl reload-or-try-restart
      manager: don't show PID for incoming signals if it is 0
      systemctl: make most operations NOPs in a chroot
      service: fix units with more than one socket
      systemctl: properly parse JobNew signals
      update TODO
      var-lock: don't try to enable var-lock.mount if we don't install it
      job: fix deserialization of jobs: do not ignore ordering
      units: rename rtc-set.target to time-sync.target and pull it in by hwclock-load.service
      cmdline: we actually want to parse the kernel cmdline in VMs, just not in containers
      update TODO
      build-sys: bump version

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.