[systemd-devel] Howto run script at begin and end of session: sessionsupport?

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Aug 1 16:20:46 PDT 2011

On Fri, 15.07.11 23:55, Stef Bon (stefbon at gmail.com) wrote:

> But what I want is to run some scripts when a session starts (and when
> it ends) to run a "determine settings" and create a "namespace".

There currently is no such hook. The CK hook doesn't really provide you
with this either, since it is run for a subset of user sessions only.

We'll eventually have a hook for this, simply because we spawn a user
systemd instance on login, but that's not available yet.

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.