[systemd-devel] fsck checking: passno interpretation problem

Mariusz Bialonczyk manio at skyboo.net
Sat Aug 6 11:31:50 PDT 2011

Hi!

On 08/02/2011 01:48 AM, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> Hmm, I have not seen a similar problem. My guess is though that there's
> some borkage with the RAID udev rules (are there any?): i.e. race
> between systemd spawning fsck on the md devices and some other code
> (that might be spawned from the udev rule) that does the same.
about rules: I don't have any non-specific rules besides standard rules
provided by debian package maintainters. One rule is from mdadm, I've
put it temporary here for reference:
http://skyboo.net/64-md-raid.rules

The rule is calling:
"mdadm --detail --export ..." followed by "blkid -o udev -p ..."
And as you can see on my screenshot these commands are terminated
when booting with errors - so maybe this rule is the case...

--
Mariusz Bialonczyk
jabber/e-mail: manio at skyboo.net
http://manio.skyboo.net