[systemd-devel] X socket with logind and poly-instantiated /tmp

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Fri Aug 12 02:11:52 PDT 2011

Hi,

  I noticed following message in logs today:
 systemd-logind[15652]: Linked /tmp/.X11-unix/X0 to /run/user/tomek/X11/display.

  I wonder how this is going to work with poly-instantiated /tmp dirs, as
described at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/FedoraPeopleConfig#polyinstantiated_tempdirs ?

  I use poly-/tmp on most of my important machines.  By virtue of being
important, they do not run latest development version of systemd ;)

--
Tomasz Torcz                 Morality must always be based on practicality.
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl                -- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen