[systemd-devel] Collection of Unit Files available?

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Thu Jan 6 18:26:40 PST 2011

On Fri, 03.12.10 00:11, Marius Tolzmann (tolzmann at molgen.mpg.de) wrote:

> hi again..
>
> On 02.12.2010 22:34, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> >
> >The unit files we use for Arch can be found here:
> ><https://github.com/falconindy/systemd-arch-units>.
> >
> >They have not been tested as much as they should though, so there might be bugs.
>
> thanks @tom for the link.. it helped..
>
> @all: after inspecting some unit files:
>
> * sshd.socket is marked conflicting with sshd.service
> * sshd.socket implicitly activates sshd at .service since Accept=yes
>   (or Accept=true as mentioned in systemd.socket(5)) is set..
>
> if both (sshd.service and sshd.socket) are enabled which one wins?

if one is rquired and the other just wanted then the required one
wins. Otherwise the one that conflicts wins, the one that is conflicted
loses, if you understand what i mean. i.e. place the Conflicts= in the
unit that is more important. If both units conflict each other than it's
not defined which one wins.

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.