[systemd-devel] [RFC] systemd syslogd

William Douglas william.r.douglas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 21:50:12 PDT 2011

Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net> writes:

> In general I must say that I actually like the code (and the coding
> style) very much, so it's hard for me to say no to this.
>
> KUTGW,
>
> Lennart

I understand your reasoning and, though I'm disappointed it doesn't look like this syslogd can make it into systemd, it will at least see some use in MeeGo.

Also, thank you very much for looking through the code anyway! As this is probably the biggest hunk of C I've put together, I can use all the feedback I can get =).

--
William Douglas, Intel Open Source Technology Center