[systemd-devel] how disable fsck on swap+lvm

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Mar 16 17:11:35 PDT 2011

On Tue, 22.02.11 02:49, Alexey Shabalin (a.shabalin at gmail.com) wrote:

> 22.02.2011, в 2:10, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org> написал(а):
>
> > On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 06:47:43PM +0300, Alexey Shabalin <a.shabalin at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> systemd+udev can't replace rc.sysinit(or external script like
> >> fedora-storage-init) now. :(
> >
> > For the second case, can you see if this patch:
> >
> > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.lvm.devel/6138
> >
> > helps for you?
> Ok, I will test this. Thank you.
> >
> > It replaces the last part of fedora-storage-init by a native service
> > file. Looks like upstream does not want to see systemd stuff in the
> > codebase yet.
>
> For replace rc.sysinit, may be make like rc.sysinit:
> first run multipath, second mdadm, and last lvm services.

Sorry for the later reply to this, somehow this mail got lost in my
mbox.

Anyway: please be aware that on fedora we start most storage things for
lvm, md and multipath with a traditional script for now. These
subsystems haven't yet adopted the new dynamic way how things are done.

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.