No subject

Thu Mar 31 00:15:52 PDT 2011

add yes|no to start|stop it as daemon (file had no).
I have changed it to yes: boot-process still hanging.
(So, it was not fetchmail.)

All time I see (or do I have hallucinations in the meantime) my wlan
comes up shortly *after*.
BUT... anyway it is postfix or WTF other service, the boot-process
should not end.
I waited for some minute, tried Ctrl-{C,D,Z} and even fell on my knees
and silently praid, all did not help.
I have not looked at the original /etc/init.d/postfix script (I need
to reinstall postfix).
BTW, this is with postfix (2.8.2-1) from Debian/sid on an i386 system.

Any hints?

Regards,
- Sedat -

[1] http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/2010/05/preventing-man-in-middle-attacks-on.html