[systemd-devel] openvpn at .service

Michael D. Berger m.d.berger at ieee.org
Fri Nov 18 16:16:50 PST 2011

So now if I want to enable openvpn so it would start
on boot, what do I do? Perhaps:

  1. Write my own start script controlled by
     myStart.service to start it? (This may
     also solve my httpd issue I will describe in
     another thread.

  2. Change openvpn at .service to openvpn.service and
     fill in the config path. (I have only one.)

  3. A better suggestion?

Thanks,
Mike.
--