[systemd-devel] systemd hackfest on Developer Conference 2013

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 23:27:59 PDT 2012

Lennart Poettering píše v Út 21. 08. 2012 v 17:15 +0200:
> On Tue, 14.08.12 17:32, Václav Pavlín (vpavlin at redhat.com) wrote:
>
> Heya,

> Either would be fine with me, with a slight preference of before.

Ok, so I would suggest to do it before. Another question is, if we
should plan it for two days (Thu, Fri) or for just one day (Fri)?

I will let You and Kay decide this and then pass it to the organizers of
conference.

> I would love this. We should have a Google+ Event for this for people to
> sign up.

G+ Event is great idea. I will create it and send you a link as soon as
I will have confirmed dates of conference (and so the hackfest).

Vaclav