[systemd-devel] What unit file should I depend on?

Manuel Amador rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Wed Feb 1 18:51:31 PST 2012

So:

* Requires=ZFS.service in local-fs.target
  (accomplished using a symlink to ZFS.service in local-fs.target.requires)

* Before=local-fs.target in ZFS.service

* After=fedora-storage-init-late.service in ZFS.service

That way

-- local-fs.target is required, pulling in ZFS.service and f-s-i-l.service --

-- f-s-i-l.service happens --

-- ZFS.service happens --

-- local-fs.target is reached  --

upon boot, right?