[systemd-devel] Documentation question

David Lambert dave at lambsys.com
Tue Feb 28 19:19:20 PST 2012

I have got a little further in diagnosing this "memory leak" of
systemd-journal. It appears to worsen when I have a process that emits
data to stdout. I presume that systemd-journal is attempting to put this
somewhere but failing, and consequently is buffering it in its own
process. Where is this logging supposed to go, and can I redirect it to
somewhere benign such as /dev/null?

Dave.