[systemd-devel] How to interact with `systemd --user`?

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Thu Jun 14 13:07:13 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 10:29:47PM +0300, Ciprian Dorin Craciun wrote:
>     Hello all!
>
>     I want to play a little with systemd, but first I want to use it
> in a "sandbox" user, thus I start it (as non-root) from a console with

  I'd rather suggest installing Fedora or other systemd-enabled distribution
in virtual machine and playing with that.  You will get used to systemd
much easier.

--
Tomasz Torcz                 Morality must always be based on practicality.
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl                -- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen