[systemd-devel] Loading Kernel Modules

Pawel Pastuszak pawelpastuszak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:02:17 PDT 2012

Kay,

I am not sure if i made my self clear, what i am doing is and custom distro
for an custom embedded device, which i want to have the ability to upgrade
the system in runtime, which i need to ability to to stop my custom driver
modules for the upgrade. So this is why i was asking what is the best way
of starting and stop modules.

Unless what your saying is replace the file and just reboot, instead of
stop the service and replace then start it again.

Pawel