[systemd-devel] Ubuntu, Upstart, and systemd

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:21:17 PDT 2012

> Such kind of infrastructure already exists - see os-autoinst [1]. Atm
> it's used primary by openQA [2] of openSUSE project to test our Factory,
> but main page claims a support for other distributions as well.

Hi,

You go into the numbner oi tests available, and how to improve , maybe
Shuttleworth means something else. It's better to try to start a
contact him (and the team he refers to) than go into one subject he
mentions, to check what he means.

I can imagine something of what he describes, but I cannot speak for him.

Stef Bon
the Netherlands