[systemd-devel] How to modify files from within systemd *.service? (for example using /bin/echo and stdout redirection)

Peter Sztan sztanpet at gmail.com
Sat May 26 13:20:52 PDT 2012

The other way to do it would be with a tmpfiles.d snippet,
the 'w' type was made for this exact purpose (writing values to /sys ala sysctl)
see http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/tmpfiles.d.html and
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/systemd/systemd/commit/?id=31ed59c51126fce7d958c188772a397e2a1ed010