[systemd-devel] Log out, Reboot and shutdown

Sweetth Devil sweetthdevil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 06:46:51 PST 2012

The reason to use those are because I use a script looping a command and I
need to kill the script then the command in that order. Also because those
script arrow actually recording from the webcam and the desktop if they
aren't stop properly the file's index are corrupted.

Which is happening at the moment.

Regards

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Sw at g <sweetthdevil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I used to add lines into /etc/rc.shutdown and /etc/gdm/PostSession/Default
> to terminate script running from a specific users.
>
> Obviously those aren't used any more, which script are run for log out,
> reboot and shut-down?

Is killing something in rc.shutdown even useful? All processes are
terminated during shutdown anyway.

/etc/gdm/PostSession/Default is still used, since it is part of gdm,
not related in any way to systemd or sysvinit.

Also, pam_systemd have options to kill *all* processes of that user or
session after logout. They seem to be broken at the moment, though.

--
Mantas Mikulėnas