[systemd-devel] journald.conf vs systemd.journald.conf

David Lambert dave at lambsys.com
Tue Oct 2 08:33:52 PDT 2012

Thanks Lennart. That makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately MaxLevelStore
etc. does not appear to work on my system, although ImportKernel=no
does. My journald.conf is attached, and my version of systemd is:

root at argus-base:~# systemctl --version
systemd 44
angstrom
+PAM +LIBWRAP -AUDIT -SELINUX +IMA +SYSVINIT -LIBCRYPTSETUP

Any ideas? Is this a version issue?

TIA,

Dave.

root at argus-base:~#