[systemd-devel] One of my fundamental problems with systemd...

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri Oct 26 21:02:40 PDT 2012

On Sat, 2012-10-27 at 05:24 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> sent too quickly..
>
> On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 05:22:30AM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:16:47PM -0400, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> > > BTW...  Not to drop names (which I'm about to do) or anything and I know
> > > in a big organization not everybody knows everyone but...
> >
> > I prefer judging myself. And at the moment I see you using words like:
> >  - crap
> >  - POS
>  - barf
>  - fsck (though meaning fuck)

> It is not needed to tell what you did. Just be nice and people will show
> the same courtesy.

Offense not intended.  It's the terms we use in several other forums
with no offense take.  In fact, in the Openswan forum "barf" has a
specific command and meaning.  If you have a problem with Openswan you
are quite often asked for the "barf" (dump).

Maybe I'm too old and too abrasive and too use to the old culture where
this was common.

> --
> Regards,
> Olav