[systemd-devel] Duplicate assignment of kernel/sysrq

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Apr 1 16:53:54 PDT 2013

Am 02.04.2013 01:28, schrieb Tom Gundersen:
> That said, the fact that we are currently parsing /etc/sysctl.conf is
> not documented

and you broke it completly in Fedora 18 which is why the serivice
below exists to get "net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1" of sysctl.conf
assigend and let my routers still work as routers as also the
service is prepeared on any F17 machine to not break with the
Fedora 18 update

there are things which should not be touched for fun
sysctl.conf is one of them!

[root at srv-rhsoft:~]$ cat /etc/systemd/system/sysctl-post-network.service
[Unit]
Description=apply sysctl.conf after network
After=network.target network.service openvpn.service

[Service]
Type=oneshot
ExecStart=/usr/sbin/sysctl -p
RemainAfterExit=yes