[systemd-devel] Impact when not loading ipv6 and autofs kernel module ...

Hoyer, Marko (ADITG/SW2) mhoyer at de.adit-jv.com
Wed Aug 14 09:43:46 PDT 2013

Thx for the input.

For what is systemd using the loopback so that it has to set it up so early? Is there any impact when I'm setting up the loopback later. We are probably in a situation where we need ipv4 for general purposes and ipv6 for only special ones. So we'd like to set up ipv6 later for performance reasons, which concerns especially the module loading.

> --
> Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.

Best regards

Marko Hoyer