[systemd-devel] troubleshooting different behaviour of systemd between f16 and f18

Thierry Parmentelat thierry.parmentelat at inria.fr
Wed Feb 13 06:03:53 PST 2013

Hi Kay; thanks for taking the time to write this down

I understand what you guys are saying; and at first sight I am on the safe side here though (as the name suggests, pl_sysinit will only mount filesystems and init network interfaces and the like)

However your answers do not shed any light on the reason why pl_sysinit does not seem to be triggered *at all* (unless again this is only an artifact of the output policy)

-- Thierry