[systemd-devel] On(Resume|suspend|hibernate) in unit files?

Cristian Rodríguez crrodriguez at opensuse.org
Thu Feb 28 12:24:14 PST 2013

El 28/02/13 12:55, Colin Guthrie escribió:

> That said, I think Fred had patches that are applied in Suse to read
> these pm-utils hooks anyway, so that might be what Cristian needs?

No, this request was based on the fact that this change was made to
openSUSE systemd and calling pm-utils is an step in the wrong direction.

Having this confessed non-ideal ReloadOnResume ,StopOnSuspend in unit
files etc will make extremely easy to avoid relying on either pm-utils
hooks or those new in /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-sleep and having to patch
buggy software, most likely by introducing more dependencies and more
bugs into  already roting legacy pieces of code.