[systemd-devel] SSL for gatewayd

David Strauss david at davidstrauss.net
Wed Jan 16 12:18:36 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
<zbyszek at in.waw.pl> wrote:
> I would be happy to replace it with something different.

Any recommendations? I've built a few projects with libmicrohttpd. I
don't find the library intuitive, but many of the reasons behind
design decisions have become clear to me after deeper use. I actually
find a lot of it quite clever. I also haven't found many lightweight
alternatives that invert the typical model of control by keeping the
program in control instead of a web server daemon.

--
David Strauss