[systemd-devel] SSL for gatewayd

Holger Winkelmann hw at travelping.com
Wed Jan 16 13:45:26 PST 2013

On Jan 16, 2013, at 9:57 PM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek <zbyszek at in.waw.pl> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 09:18:22PM +0100, Holger Winkelmann wrote:
>> Thanks for the feedback. In our design we also think about some remote journal
>> logging but want to transport the messages via some form of message protocol.
>>
>> On the final receiving host we could present the logs via http(s)
> Thank you for your feedback too :).
>
> I was thinking of adding UDP or RDS as a transport, with DTLS on top.

Hmm, nice idea as well, we are looking into the messaging directions (coming
from ZeroMQ backgrounds (but don't like the C++ dependencies)
or SCTP/DTLS but UDP/DTLS is an option too.

--
Holger Winkelmann
Managing Director

email: hw at travelping.com
phone: +49-391-819099-223
mobil: +49-171-5594745 (DE)

------------------ managed broadband access ------------------

Travelping GmbH               phone:           +49-391-8190990
Roentgenstr. 13               fax:           +49-391-819099299
D-39108 Magdeburg             email:       info at travelping.com
GERMANY                       web:   http://www.travelping.com

Company Registration: Amtsgericht Stendal Reg No.:   HRB 10578
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Holger Winkelmann | VAT ID No.: DE236673780