[systemd-devel] Someone working on gui for multiseat?

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 06:25:18 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm experimenting with the plugable ud-160-A as seat extender. I'm
borrowing it from Hans de Goede.

Now it works very good, only with new monitors using the newest EDID
technique it blocks. Hans has already posted a patch.

But with an older monitor it works great!!

Now I would like contribute on the gui. I know it is very nice to have! I
do not have recent experience creating guis, but for my on project I have
to create a simple gui filebrowser as well.

Is there already some working on that?

Stef