[systemd-devel] [HEADS-UP] systemd down/upstream meeting at FOSDEM?

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Jan 29 12:30:36 PST 2013

On Wed, 23.01.13 20:53, Lennart Poettering (lennart at poettering.net) wrote:

> > > Anybody else is coming who'd like to join us? Anybody from ArchLinux
> > > attending FOSDEM? SUSE? Or the other distributions?
> >
> > I'll be there too (doing also a talk about Secure Boot on Sunday).
>
> OK, let's do it like this: we'll figure out a location and time in
> Brussels. If I meet you guys anyway, I'll let you know the details
> directly, and I'll also post them in this thread, so check the ML.

On popular request I have now created this Google+ event:

https://plus.google.com/events/cugu3f3vsaa3rjbuhvp96r4ejjg

We'll update the event when we know the when and the where. I'll also try to
post this info to the ML, but if you want to be sure to get the details
I recommend signing up to the google event.

And sorry the google event is not public. It's supposed to be, but
apparently one cannot make an event public that one created closed... If
you want to come, and Google+ doesn't allow you to join the event, then
please ping me and i can invite you. Sorry for the complexity.

Thanks,

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.