[systemd-devel] [HEADSUP] systemd Hackfest Brno Aug 6th/7th (colocated with GUADEC)

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Jul 8 10:18:55 PDT 2013

Heya!

On Aug 6th/7th we'll have our next systemd hackfest, again at Brno in
the Czech Republic, colocated with GAUDEC.

https://plus.google.com/events/cb1urr7jt5p4voutfelci14c5qc

If you are hacking on systemd, please join us in Brno, attendance is
free!

We can probably organize some funding for travel/lodging for a few
people. If you'd like to attend and would need funding for that, please
something out.

There's also going to be another hackfest at the Linux Plumbers
conference in New Orleans, hence if you are from the US and would like
to attend it might make more sense going there rather than travelling
all the way to Europe.

Tom, Dave, Johann, Zbigniew, what about you guys? Do you already have
funding? Do you want to join us in Brno? Or are do you plan to go to LPC
instead? Anybody else?

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.