[systemd-devel] runtime directories for services vs. tmpfiles

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 05:31:14 PDT 2013

On 07/18/2013 12:51 AM, Lennart Poettering wrote:

> Fedora is not completely converted, but here are some stats.
>

>      $ repoquery --whatprovides '/etc/rc.d/init.d/*' --qf "%{name}" | sort -u | egrep -v '(-sysvinit|-initscript|-sysv)$' | wc -l
>      139

Well even that number is not accurate since we have several migrated
components being stuck in bugzilla and not being packaged and shipped
which is the biggest problem we are faced with in the migration process
( and have been faced with from the start ) as in not the actual
migration but to get maintainers of those components, package and ship
the units ( and quite few of those remaining ones seem to unmaintained ).

If everything goes as planned we should finish migrating those this
release cycle ( F20 ).

JBG