[systemd-devel] [HEADSUP] cgroup changes

Kok, Auke-jan H auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com
Fri Jun 21 12:59:01 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Lennart Poettering
<lennart at poettering.net> wrote:
> Heya,
>
> On monday I posted this mail:
>
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2013-June/011388.html
>
> Here's an update and a bit on the bigger picture:

Thanks for doing this - I am really looking forward to seeing this all
take shape, and I hope to be able to leverage this in the future :^)

All the points below are great, and problems that I've encountered in
the past have all hinted towards this being the right way forward.

#2 below has my interest - when you have some ideas about how the API
will look I'd like to review it and match against our use cases...

Auke