[systemd-devel] systemd kiosk volatile $HOME

systemdkiosk at yopmail.com systemdkiosk at yopmail.com
Mon Mar 4 19:36:07 PST 2013

Thank you Lennart. I wonder how your tip compares to our result? Our
method employs getty.target and local-fs.target. It works but we prefer
the Right Thing (tm). Would systemd-user-sessions.service be better for
any reason? Here's our unit as it sits. Thanks for your input.

# /etc/systemd/system/ramhome-setup.service

Description=Populate RAM user files from persistent store

ExecStart=/usr/bin/rsync --archive /home/ramhome/ /ramhome

                          wherever you are