[systemd-devel] Specifier support for Alias

Markus Rathgeb maggu2810 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 00:20:26 PST 2013

Hi!

I am using a NAS and want to create .mount and .automount service files for
the shared.
The service files differs only by the name of the share and mount target.

So I thought I use a "@" template for that.
I created a file "mnt-NAS at .automount" (same for .mount with different
content, but the same Alias logic):
===
[Unit]
Description=Automatically mount the NAS share %I

[Install]
Alias=mnt-NAS-%I.automount

[Automount]
Where=/mnt/NAS/%I
===

If I use "systemctl enable" the symlink is not greated as expected:
ln -s '/etc/systemd/system/mnt-NAS at .automount'
'/etc/systemd/system/mnt-NAS-%I.automount'

What have I to change?
Or is this not supported? Why?

Best regards,
Markus