[systemd-devel] Restart instantiated services after suspend

Cristian Rodríguez crrodriguez at opensuse.org
Tue Nov 19 08:56:12 PST 2013

El 19/11/13 13:18, Marcos Felipe Rasia de Mello escribió:

> It works fine, but after the machine wakes up from suspend, I need
> that all hdparm at .service be run again. Is there a way to accomplish

You are looking at the wrong place.. if you disable the HDD power
managment, then suspend but after wake up the setting is lost, you are
dealing with a kernel bug.

--
"Any real systematist (or scientist in general) has to be ready to heave
all that he or she has believed in, consider it crap, and move on, in