[systemd-devel] Randomly on shutdown, stop timeout for user at .service (repeated report, different user)

Toms Seisums toms.seisums at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:47:56 PDT 2013

All of those are shutdown messages, generated by:
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/Debugging/#shutdowncompleteseventually

In case boot messages are needed, I'll be able to provide them on monday.

If I need to change some kernel parameters for shutdown to get more verbose
output, I'd like to know how. I'm fairly new to Linux and systemd in
general.

--
Toms Seisums

- (+371) 26431391