[systemd-devel] lirc package

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 02:39:08 PDT 2013

Some day David Strauss wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 6:13 AM, Rave it<chat-to-me at raveit.de>  wrote:
>> A view in the spec file shows me that there is a lot of new things for me, ie. systemd.
>> So i may need some assistents.
> Please feel free to email the systemd mailing list [1] or ask for help
> in our IRC channel, which is #systemd on Freenode. We're always happy
> to help packagers and upstream projects achieve good integration.

I have now taken ownership of lirc. Also, I have tried to fix some open
systemd issues by adding socket activation support. The patch is
available [1], look for systemd activation in the commits.

If someone on this list could review this it would be really nice, it's
the first time I do anything like it. Feedback on this list or directly
on [1], whatever is convenient

--alec

[1] https://github.com/leamas/lirc-pkg