[systemd-devel] Link down for systemd articles

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Aug 18 08:40:55 PDT 2014

Lennart Poettering wrote on 18/08/14 14:19:
> On Mon, 18.08.14 12:45, Saket Sinha (saket.sinha89 at gmail.com) wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been working on systemd recently and was referring to articles
>> by Lennart Poettering for the same. However, I am not able to access
>> the articles
>> hosted at the below link -
>>
>> http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/
>>
>> Is the server down or something ?
>
> Somebody found it funny to DoS my server with HTTP or so. I turned HTTP
> off temporarily. I have now started it again.

It might be a nicer long-term goal to move some of the "systemd for
Administrators/Developers" content over to the FDO Wiki. These are super
useful articles and it would probably be a good idea to have them
somewhere that corrections and fixups could be made too (i.e. when
things have been superseded or tweaked slightly since the original
article was written) as well as moving them off your own server onto
more "official" infrastructure.

Not that I'm personally able to volunteer right at this moment, but
perhaps if you approve and put the call out some kind souls might oblige!

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie