[systemd-devel] kdbus: merge 3.17 branch into master?

Daniel Mack daniel at zonque.org
Fri Aug 22 06:47:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

On 08/22/2014 03:26 PM, Umut Tezduyar Lindskog wrote:
> I am having __NR_memfd_create not defined error on mips on systemd
> 216. I wanted to see the syscall numbers in 3.17 RC1 to patch
> missing.h but couldn't find them. What am I missing?

We don't know the final syscall number yet, as it's not yet hooked up
for MIPS. For now, I've pushed a dummy value to missing.h now, which
should fix your problem. Sorry for that.

Note that until this is fixed in the kernel, you won't be able to use
systemd with kdbus on MIPS. Just curious - did you ever try this?

Thanks,
Daniel