[systemd-devel] Apparmor profile switching support

misc at zarb.org misc at zarb.org
Fri Jan 3 08:22:41 PST 2014

As discussed on the SELinux thread, this patch attempt to offer the same
level of configuration for Apparmor distributions by permitting to the
sysadmin to set the profile used by a unit. I didn't tested it but would
like to get early feedback on it from openSUSE and Ubuntu users, as they
are the 2 main set of users of AppArmor.

Main inspiration come from the upstart support, on https://code.launchpad.net/~mdeslaur/upstart/apparmor-support
However, we are currently lacking the capacity of using directly a on disk profile, and
I am not sure on the best way to support that.