[systemd-devel] systemd-bus-proxyd causes hang in connman

Peeters Simon peeters.simon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 07:41:06 PST 2014

hej,

recently I tried to switch my system to kdbus and systemd-bus-proxy.
But the only dbus based daemon (except for systemd) which I care about
(connman) seems to hang on startup, and connmanctl aborts with an
error in libdbus-1 (dbus message iterator is NULL)

the journal does not contain anything releveant other than
Jan 06 16:14:51 troll systemd[1]: Starting Legacy D-Bus Protocol
Compatibility Daemon (PID 2326/UID 0)...
Jan 06 16:14:51 troll systemd[1]: Started Legacy D-Bus Protocol
Compatibility Daemon (PID 2326/UID 0).

this is with both systemd and kdbus both pulled from git today.

can anybody help me further debugging this?

thanks

simon