[systemd-devel] comments on setting DBus addresses in pam_systemd

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 13:59:04 PST 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 10:56 PM, Mantas Mikulėnas <grawity at gmail.com> wrote:
> (a bunch of accidental HTML)

Thinking about this more, it could be that it was actually broken not
by the moved environment itself, but by my own later patches which
tried to make the new behavior consistent. (As Environment= was
removed from user at .service for both kdbus and non-kdbus cases, but
only added back to pam_systemd for the kdbus case, I tried to make it
consistent as it would have left the non-kdbus case with no
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS at all.)

--
Mantas Mikulėnas <grawity at gmail.com>