[systemd-devel] systemctl escaping of unit names

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 13:28:55 PDT 2014

> (And I think I would prefer this as seperate tool from systemctl -- and
> not just as new verbs), since this appears to not be directly related to
> what systemctl otherwise does which is control the system...)

I ended up with something like this. See attached patch.

I've put it in /lib/systemd/ as I wasn't sure at that time that it
would be accepted upstream so I didn't want to put it in $PATH

If there is consensus, I'll just move it from
rootlibexec_PROGRAMS to rootbin_PROGRAMS

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?