[systemd-devel] systemd-networkd fails to get DHCPv4 lease with disabled IPv6

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jul 7 01:56:24 PDT 2014

'Twas brillig, and Tom Gundersen at 06/07/14 23:32 did gyre and gimble:
>> > That worked... thanks. BTW, is yes/true still a valid argument for DHCP
>> > (because the manpage says otherwise)?
> "yes" is a synonym for "both" and "no" for "none".

While I know it's not something we need to worry about for a long, long
time, should we avoid using the term "both" generally? Perhaps "all" is
better? I mean I'm not expecting IPv8 any time soon, but then people
thought two digits was enough space to represent the date too :p

Hardly the biggest issue in the world tho' :)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie