[systemd-devel] Forcing default route as the one provided by one interface

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:44:14 PDT 2014

      Newbie question: if I have two interfaces (in separate networks)
with each of them using DHCP, how can I specify that I want the
default route to be the one being obtained by, say, interface A? I
read through http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.network.html
and did not see any option to specify that a given interface is
providing the default gateway. Am I missing something?

If such an option does not exist, would it be possible to have a, say,
SetDefaultGateway/UseDefaultGateway (boolean) option to do so?