[systemd-devel] Start Up services using systemd

Bharath Chandra ellurubharath29 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:26:24 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to analyze what all services that would start during boot up
process statically, i.e just by looking into the unit files, without
running the system. I have understood the dependecies of unit files using
Wants, Requires,After but i do not find all of the services which are
listed under a specific target.wants directory to be in active state.

Eg: All the services are not loaded which are present under
multi-user.target.wants directory. I am new to systemd. Kindly help me in
understanding the dependencies.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharath Chandra Elluru.
Contact Number:785-979-4875.